You may have heard of flat speakers, but have you listened to them? None has the detailed full-range performance or the design heritage of a Monitor Audio SoundFrame speaker. To create the phenomenal SoundFrame range our engineers found a way to build our famously natural sound quality into an ultra-slender cabinet, just 77.5mm (3") deep.
The cabinet in white or black fits absolutely flush to the wall. The connecting cable runs in the wall cavity, enters from the back and is connected to the front for a seamless wire-free look and unique installation convenience.
The diminutive SF3 is a little square-shaped surround speaker, designed to contribute to a 'holographic' audio effect when located on back and side walls. Its size though makes it ideal as a super-discreet and desirable audio solution around the home. The intrinsic flexibility of the pivoting tweeter means that SoundFrame models will keep their brilliant sound at any angle according to room design.
Match the cabinet to room décor by choosing from exquisite high gloss white or black lacquered frames, or by applying your own colour to a ready primed frame. Or, for even more precise coordination, choose from our exclusive range of coloured or printed grille cloth designs. With such a versatile choice of frame and colour options available, the SoundFrame models are designed to blend perfectly with any interior and precision engineered to replace your old speakers with the most discreet high-performance music and movie system you've ever seen or heard.
- Quick and easy installation
- Slender 77.5mm (3") cabinet depth
- Choice of luxury black or white lacquer frames or primed white for custom colours
- Bespoke grille cloth design option
- 2-way configuration: a pivoting 1 inch tweeter module with a 4 inch C-CAM® driver for a super-fast life-like response
- Ultra-discreet on-wall A/V / audio system, suitable for any interior
75Hz – 35kHz
1 x 4" C-CAM mid-range driver
1 x 1" pivoting tweeter
Power Handling (RMS)
Maximum SPL (each @1m)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
25 – 50W
Dimensions Inc Frame:(H x W x D)
289 x 289 x 77.5 mm
(113/8 x 113/8 x 3 inches)
Depth from wall:
77.5 mm (3 Inches)
2.76 Kg (6 lbs)
Add a review
You might also like
- Multi-Zone wire-less integrated stereo amplifier
- Compatible with Apple AirPlay®
- Airstream Direct enabled - Router free music
- USB input for charging and Wi-Fi set up.
- Simple connection to Wi-Fi network using Wi-Fi sharing
- 2 x 50 Watts Power Output
- Quick and easy installation.
- Slender 77.5mm (3") cabinet depth.
- Choice of luxury black or white lacquer frames or primed white for custom colours.
- Bespoke grille cloth design option.
- 2-way configuration: a pivoting 1 inch tweeter module with a 4 inch C-CAM® driver for a super-fast life-like response.
- Ultra-discreet on-wall A/V / audio system, suitable for any interior.
- New 4” C-CAM® bass driver - Radius features all new bass drivers with concave cone profiles, introduced by our top-of-the-range Platinum speakers and applied subsequently to Gold GX. Extensive research and FEA modelling have allowed us to perfect the relationship between the new radiating diaphragm and its motor design, introducing larger motor sizes and voice coils for increased excursion, higher power capability and reduced distortion.
- New C-CAM gold dome tweeter - optimised to deliver the finest and widest performance within the compact Radius cabinets. It benefits from a more efficient rear-venting design, releasing air trapped and compressed at the back of the tweeter dome, and guiding it around the drive assembly to a rear-loading chamber.
- HiVe®II port design - Straight from Platinum’s design blueprint, the HiVe reflex port makes its Radius debut. It’s shaped to have the same effect on airflow as a gun-barrel on a bullet. Rifled grooves inside the port help to accelerate the flow and reduce turbulence, so air moves in and out of the port more efficiently, for a faster more dynamic bass response.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Single point ¼”x20TPI wall fixing. Use the optional Monitor Audio speaker mount or any standard wall bracket
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system.
"This was captivating, even highly addictive listening!" - Julie Mullins, TAS, Dec. 2016
A closer look at Monitor Audio's tiny in-ceiling powerhouse speaker...
Two Shows... Two Countries... One Big Success