Soundbar Series Range
- Monitor Audio's Passive Soundbar range
- C-CAM® drivers, C-CAM gold dome tweeters
- Designed to fit Sanus™ TV mounting systems or secure cabinet top placement
- Optional sturdy wall bracket with easy cable access and template installation.
Now you can add big sound to your big TV display without filling the room with speakers. Monitor Audio's Soundbar series will complete your HD picture entertainment with the high definition sound you've been missing, and match the look of your TV with contemporary lifestyle design.
The new SB Series of passive soundbars will contribute the essential high definition audio element to screen entertainment from thin TVs of 50" and above. Complete with a wide range of mounting options for easy and discreet custom installation, the two super-slim SB models are engineered with flagship cabinet and driver technologies to combine efficient low-profile design with extraordinary room-filling dynamics.
A Soundbar with Swagger
"If you’re tired of your screen rattling, or your video impressing but audio being left behind, then the SB-2 might just be your ticket to more engaging and immersive sports events, blockbusters, video games, or even sitcoms."
"...an excellent surround-sound-like performance without needing a full multi-speaker system."
"100 total watts of power put out enough for small and mid-sized rooms, and the listed frequency range of 90Hz – 30kHz covers most everything."
"...in this price range, it’s an absolute stunner for performance without any unnecessary bells and whistles, and the build quality is top-notch."
- Greg May, Truly Net, April 2015
You might also like
- In-wall 3-way surround channel speaker
- Bespoke grille cloth design option
- 6 1/2” C-CAM® RST® bass/mid driver
- 4” C-CAM IDC® midrange driver
- High frequency attenuation
- Quick and easy installation
- 18mm MDF cabinet construction with internal bracing
- Cool-running 220W Class D amplifier with switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
- Twin side-firing 10” C-CAM® drivers - one active and one passive ABR
- Low pass filter switch – for LFE or Stereo input selection
- Power switch with ON – Auto- Off/ trigger settings
- Stereo/ LFE RCA inputs
- Adds deep bass frequencies to architectural speaker systems
- Excels in a range of wall, ceiling, even floor locations
- Range consists of; Sub, Backbox and Amp
- Tri-Grip® clamping system
- Incredibly Discreet
- Wider retrofit possibilities without Backbox