The new Radius R90HT12 system will add explosive audio dynamics and glamour to your home theatre, punctuating the action on screen with pin-point imaging and enveloping surround effects. It combines all the virtues of Monitor Audio design in a beautifully space-efficient system, precision engineered in a choice of gloss black or white and walnut finishes, and with stand and wall-mount options to accommodate a range of installation possibilities. From four R90 satellites and R200 centre channel speaker, you’ll experience the life-like accuracy of multiple, matched C-CAM driver systems, generously underpinned by the prodigious bass output of the Silver W12 subwoofer.
The W12 features a 500 watt DSP controlled amplifier and a front-firing 12” C-CAM driver in a sealed box design for easy installation and EQ. Advanced switch-mode power conversion techniques and superior processing increase the amplifier’s dynamic control and deliver far greater head-room. A sealed box construction ensures that this potent unity of power and control delivers tight, fast and tuneful bass all the way down to a thunderous 22Hz in a typical room set up. Room EQ is further optimised by Monitor Audio’s proprietary and innovative APC (Automatic Position Correction) system, which uses a microphone and test tones to identify detrimental room modes and automatically correct frequency response for the room and position.
- New 4” C-CAM® bass drivers
- New C-CAM gold dome tweeters
- HiVe®II port design
- Single through-bolt driver fixings
- Radius 90: Single point ¼”x20TPI wall fixing. Use the optional Monitor Audio speaker mount or any standard wall bracket
- Radius 90: Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system
- Radius 200: New Dual C-CAM® bass drivers with C-CAM tweeter in MTM style configuration
- Silver W12: 500W Class D amplifier with switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
- Silver W12: Ultra long throw 12” driver featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM® cone
- Silver W12: Monitor Audio developed Automatic Position Correction® (APC) optimises response for room acoustics
- Silver W12: 12 volt trigger provides switching control from AV amp or processor
- Silver W12: 3 x Pre-set EQ settings – Music/Movie/Impact
Satellite speaker with 4” C-CAM® bass driver and 1” C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
Centre-channel speaker with twin 4” C-CAM bass drivers and 1” C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
Active subwoofer with 12” C-CAM long throw driver and 10" ABR, with 500W Class-D amplifier with Switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
Add a review
You might also like
- Adds deep bass frequencies to architectural speaker systems
- Excels in a range of wall, ceiling, even floor locations
- Range consists of; Sub, Backbox and Amp
- Tri-Grip® clamping system
- Incredibly Discreet
- Wider retrofit possibilities without Backbox
- Dedicated stand for Radius 45 and Radius 90
- Available in black or white
- Constructed using ARC® material
- New 4” C-CAM® bass driver - Radius features all new bass drivers with concave cone profiles, introduced by our top-of-the-range Platinum speakers and applied subsequently to Gold GX. Extensive research and FEA modelling have allowed us to perfect the relationship between the new radiating diaphragm and its motor design, introducing larger motor sizes and voice coils for increased excursion, higher power capability and reduced distortion.
- New C-CAM gold dome tweeter - optimised to deliver the finest and widest performance within the compact Radius cabinets. It benefits from a more efficient rear-venting design, releasing air trapped and compressed at the back of the tweeter dome, and guiding it around the drive assembly to a rear-loading chamber.
- HiVe®II port design - Straight from Platinum’s design blueprint, the HiVe reflex port makes its Radius debut. It’s shaped to have the same effect on airflow as a gun-barrel on a bullet. Rifled grooves inside the port help to accelerate the flow and reduce turbulence, so air moves in and out of the port more efficiently, for a faster more dynamic bass response.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Front and rear ported reflex design
The Bronze 2 wins 'Best Standmount Speaker' while the Bronze 5 AV system wins a 'Product Of The Year' award for the second year in a row!
Stereophile Magazine has once again compiled a list of Recommended Components for 2016 and Monitor Audio's Silver 8 has made the list.
A new booth, 7 new product ranges, and one of the most exciting shows to date!