The RadiusONE takes over from the original Radius soundbar with a beefed up driver complement in a purer, acoustically-matched configuration. It incorporates a string of C-CAM® drivers arranged in three sets of 100mm (4”) bass driver/ 25mm (1”) tweeter pairings, each with its own dedicated reflex-ported chamber. It’s a bit like three Radius 90s in a single convenient cabinet, contoured to match the widescreen aesthetics of larger flat TVs. With all this technology onboard you’d expect the RadiusONE to occupy the same space as its predecessor. In fact it’s smaller. The innovative shallow-profile drivers introduced by the new Radius series allow us to generate the triple impact of left, centre and right channels from a cabinet reduced in depth by a whopping 40%! Aesthetically it’s as effective – a single grille will complement the uniform look of thin displays for a beautifully integrated home theatre solution; easy to install, impressive to behold and experience. Our dedicated wall bracket is included.
- New 4” C-CAM® bass driver - Radius features all new bass drivers with concave cone profiles, introduced by our top-of-the-range Platinum speakers and applied subsequently to Gold GX. Extensive research and FEA modelling have allowed us to perfect the relationship between the new radiating diaphragm and its motor design, introducing larger motor sizes and voice coils for increased excursion, higher power capability and reduced distortion.
- New C-CAM gold dome tweeter - optimised to deliver the finest and widest performance within the compact Radius cabinets. It benefits from a more efficient rear-venting design, releasing air trapped and compressed at the back of the tweeter dome, and guiding it around the drive assembly to a rear-loading chamber.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Wall mounting bracket Included
90Hz - 35KHz
Power Handling Single (RMS)
System Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
Maximum SPL (dBA)
C:Bass reflex - front ported L/R:Bass reflex - Side ported
3 x 4” (100mm) C-CAM cone bass/mid driver
3 x 1” (25mm) C-CAM gold dome tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
175 x 980 x 67mm
(67/8 x 389/16 x 25/8 Inches)
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)(Inc Grille & Terminals)
175 x 980 x 79mm
(67/8 x 389/16 x 31/8 Inches)
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)(Inc Grille & Bracket)
175 x 980 x 84mm
(67/8 x 389/16 x 35/16 Inches)
Dedicated bracket included
7.4kg (16lb 4oz)
Add a review
You might also like
- 18mm MDF cabinet construction with internal bracing
- Cool-running 220W Class D amplifier with switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
- Twin side-firing 10” C-CAM® drivers - one active and one passive ABR
- Low pass filter switch – for LFE or Stereo input selection
- Power switch with ON – Auto- Off/ trigger settings
- Stereo/ LFE RCA inputs
- Fully active, high performance soundbar system
- 5 discrete power amplifier stages - fully digital amp technology (class D)
- 160 watts total power delivery
- Wireless Airplay/ DLNA / UPnP music streaming
- Proprietary 3D spatial effects, consistent in quality irrespective of environment
- Digital coaxial input (S/PDIF)
- Superb Compact AV Package
- 4 x Radius 90 speakers
- 1 x Radius 200 centre
- 1 x Radius 390 subwoofer
- Walnut real wood veneer or high gloss black or white lacquer
Danny Phillips from Trusted Reviews takes a closer look at the ASB-10 & WS-10 wireless soundbar system...
A new level of in-ceiling audio performance coming soon...
The CLG-160 joins Monitor Audio's Climate Garden range.