The diminutive Radius 45 cube is the epitome of Radius innovation: a speaker so small has no right to sound as good as it does, yet miraculously the 45 reveals astonishing mid-range clarity and high frequency ambience from its 3” (75mm) MMP®II mid-bass driver and rear-firing 3/4” (19mm) C-CAM® tweeter. It’s perfect for ultra-discreet sound all around the home, or partnered with the Radius 380 sub for explosive stereo from an ultra-compact system. The new Radius 45 is also good for surround sound duties in a smaller room. It incorporates a single point ¼” x UNC (20TPI) wall fixing for use with the optional optional MASM speaker mount or any standard wall bracket. Alternatively, fit the 45 to our Radius floor stands, which utilise innovative floor-level connections for a luxury wire-free look.
- 3" MMP®II Driver. All drivers are dedicated and model specific, with each model in the Radius series being designed and voiced individually.
- 3/4" gold C-CAM® tweeter, rear-firing to enhance sound dispersion characteristics
- Single through-bolt driver fixing. Provides mechanical de-coupling properties resulting in enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. Through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Single point ¼"x20TPI wall fixing. Use the optional Monitor Audio speaker mount or any standard wall bracket
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system
120Hz - 20KHz
Power Handling Single (RMS)
System Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
Maximum SPL (dBA)
1 x 3" (75mm) MMP2® cone bass/mid-range Driver
1 x 3/4" (20mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
100 x 100 x 100mm
(315/16 x 315/16 x 315/16 Inches)
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)(Inc Grille & Terminals)
100 x 100 x 124mm
(315/16 x 315/16 x 47/8 Inches)
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)(Inc Grille & Bracket)
100 x 100 x 162mm
(315/16 x 315/16 x 63/8 Inches)
Optional - Monitor Audio Speaker Mount (MASM)
1kg (2lb 4oz)
New Radius launches with five stars
The next generation of Radius has arrived, complete with new models, greater versatility and higher, wider, deeper sound. The eight-strong model line-up includes still slimmer versions of the 225 centre speaker and Radius One soundbar, together with a new Radius 200 centre-channel for shelf or rack mounting, and two enormously powerful yet super-compact active subwoofers: Radius 380 and 390.
And the re-energised line-up has already shown its quality by collecting five glorious stars from What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision magazine. In its October 13 issue, the UK’s most dynamic forum for high value AV performance is suitably awed by the new Radius R90 HT1 package, starring the refreshed 90s, new 200 centre and bass-bulging R390 sub. It says “if you yearn for a discrete 5.1 set-up, this should be on your radar, because it’s a remarkable success…integration between fronts, rears and the sub is seamless. The surround field is gapless, effects flow between channels effortlessly and you’re immersed in the action…it (the 390) displays a potent combination of precision and weight with no fear of bottoming out or losing its grip”.
Living with great audio has never been easier.
Add a review
You might also like
- 18mm MDF cabinet construction with internal bracing
- Cool-running 200W Class D amplifier with switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
- Twin side-firing 8” C-CAM® drivers - one active and one passive ABR
- Low pass filter switch – for LFE or Stereo input selection
- Power switch with ON – Auto- Off/ trigger settings
- Stereo/ LFE RCA inputs
- Dedicated stand for Radius 45 and Radius 90
- Available in black or white
- Constructed using ARC® material
- New 4” C-CAM® bass driver - Radius features all new bass drivers with concave cone profiles, introduced by our top-of-the-range Platinum speakers and applied subsequently to Gold GX. Extensive research and FEA modelling have allowed us to perfect the relationship between the new radiating diaphragm and its motor design, introducing larger motor sizes and voice coils for increased excursion, higher power capability and reduced distortion.
- New C-CAM gold dome tweeter - optimised to deliver the finest and widest performance within the compact Radius cabinets. It benefits from a more efficient rear-venting design, releasing air trapped and compressed at the back of the tweeter dome, and guiding it around the drive assembly to a rear-loading chamber.
- HiVe®II port design - Straight from Platinum’s design blueprint, the HiVe reflex port makes its Radius debut. It’s shaped to have the same effect on airflow as a gun-barrel on a bullet. Rifled grooves inside the port help to accelerate the flow and reduce turbulence, so air moves in and out of the port more efficiently, for a faster more dynamic bass response.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Single point ¼”x20TPI wall fixing. Use the optional Monitor Audio speaker mount or any standard wall bracket
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system.
A new booth, 7 new product ranges, and one of the most exciting shows to date!
The Bronze 5.1 system wins prestigious EISA Award for BEST VALUE HT SPEAKER SYSTEM 2016-2017!
"...the Monitor Audio Gold 300s are highly recommended for a long look and listen."