The PL - InWall is a no-compromise three-way in-wall design at the cutting edge of our technology. It incorporates twin 6.5" RDT® bass drivers, a 4" RDT mid-range driver and the universally admired Platinum ribbon tweeter. With the same driver configuration and construction as our award-winning PL200 floor-standing model, the PL-InWall is a true wide-bandwidth in-wall speaker system with an astonishing 52Hz-100KHz range. The beauty of the PL-InWall is that it can deliver the best possible audio performance while remaining completely discreet. It's designed to fit vertically or horizontally within any stud wall type construction to become an intrinsic part of the room fabric. By fashioning an ‘invisible' speaker with Platinum's naturally clear, dynamic and detailed sound, our engineers have performed a modest miracle. With the advent of the PL-InWall, the look and the luxury of a high-performance multi-speaker surround system installed seamlessly in-wall is now a reality.
- Twin 6 1/2"C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) bass drivers with RDT® (Rigid Diaphragm Technology)
- 4" C-CAM mid-range driver and high frequesncy ribbon transducer
- High power handling and SPL capability for serious high end theatre systems.
- Wide frequency bandwidth to enhance HD audio and Blu-ray reproduction.
- ARC® (Anti-Resonance Composite) baffle construction
- Full 3-way design
- Rotating mid-range/HF housing to provide Horizontal or Vertical orientation.
- CNC Machined ARC baffle construction providing rigid, non resonant fixing to the wall.
- Rigid MDF shell with steel back panel.
- Suitable for retro-fit installation.
- Tri-Grip dog leg fixings (10 locations).
- Magnetic grille assembly - No visible fixings.
52 Hz - 100 kHz
Maximum S.P.L (each)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
100 - 200 W
Mid / H.F Crossover Frequency
Bass Low Pass Crossover Frequency
Drive Unit Compliment
2 x 6.5" long-throw RDT® bass drivers
1 x 4" RDT® mid-range driver
1 x C-CAM® high frequency ribbon transducer
External Dimensions - with Grille (H x W x D)
1205 x 330 x 116 mm
(47 7/16 x 13 x 4 9/16 inch)
External Dimensions - excl. Grille (H x W x D)
1205 x 330 x 102 mm
(47 7/16 x 13 x 4 inch)
Cut Out Depth
97.5mm (3 13/16 inch)
25 Kg (55lbs)
Add a review
You might also like
- Unique IDC dual concentric mid-range/ HF module offering up to 18 degrees of pivot in all directions. Easily directed during post install set-up.
- C-CAM drivers throughout, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- Special Inverted C-CAM RST profile mid-range cone provides improved dispersion pattern.
- True 3-way designs.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Supplied installation ready with pre-fixed brackets.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Choice of luxury black or white lacquer frames or primed white for custom colours.
- Bespoke grille cloth design option.
- Two models: ‘centre' type and front/surround type.
- Full range true 3-way configuration: pivoting IDC® 100mm mid-range/25mm tweeter module, 6.5-inch C-CAM® bass driver with RST® cone for a super-fast life-like response.
- Adds deep bass frequencies to architectural speaker systems
- Excels in a range of wall, ceiling, even floor locations
- Range consists of; Sub, Backbox and Amp
- Tri-Grip® clamping system
- Incredibly Discreet
- Wider retrofit possibilities without Backbox
Stereophile Magazine has once again compiled a list of Recommended Components for 2016 and Monitor Audio's Silver 8 has made the list.
A new booth, 7 new product ranges, and one of the most exciting shows to date!
The Bronze 5.1 system wins prestigious EISA Award for BEST VALUE HT SPEAKER SYSTEM 2016-2017!