The BXW-10 subwoofer represents a significant step up from its predecessor, the highly regarded BRW10. It's as compact as its forerunner, but more potent in every respect. A new 10" C-CAM® driver and 200 watt Class-D power amplifier have been devised in tandem to provide class leading standards of control, speed and punch. Featuring a new, fully integrated switch mode power supply, the new amplifier develops considerably more power than its predecessor, adding grip and clean bass delivery below 30Hz. A range of beautiful vinyl wood finishes provides the superlative looks to complement its accomplished deep bass performance.
- Powerful compact active subwoofer.
- 10" C-CAM® driver, 200W Class-D amplifier.
- Available in two vinyl wood finishes.
- Powerful compact active subwoofer.
- 10" C-CAM® long throw driver
- 200W Class-D amplifier
- Available in four vinyl wood finishes.
Low Frequency Limit
Upper Frequency Limit
40 – 150 Hz Variable
Low Pass Filter Alignment
12dB/Octave variable + 12dB Octave fixed @ 150Hz
200 W (RMS)
Class - D Digital amplifier with switch mode PSU
1 x 10” C-CAM® long throw driver
Dimensions: (H x W x D)
320 x 320 x 330 mm (336mm high inc feet.)
12 5/8 x 12 5/8 x 13 inches (13 1/4 high inc feet)
20 K ohms
Standby power consumption
0.17 watts (ErP certified)
Mains Input Voltage
110-120 Vac - 50-60Hz
220-240 Vac - 50-60Hz
Factory region pre-set.
10.92 Kg (24 lbs)
Super Sonic Value: "Monitor Audio's Affordable, Awesome Speaker Package"
“...the longer I listened, the more impressed I became by their unforced musicality and easy, natural dynamics.”
“The Monitor Audio aced it, with whistling that was even and bright without ever leaning toward the shrill on any one note (an excellent indication of smoothness in the top octaves of tweeter response), and with intact baritone breathiness that never tilted over the rasp of fizz.”
“In terms of vocal honesty and of midrange texture and detail, the Bronze BX2s sounded far, far more expensive than $500-ish per pair.”
“And the treble demands were met effortlessly: Horn attacks and drum transients sounded uniformly excellent.”
“The Monitor Audio supporting cast, comprising the BX Center and BXFX surrounds, provided solidly, unspectacularly competent reproduction - with the latter characterization meant in the best way.”
“The center-channel unit made an unusually close match with the BX2s and, when auditioned on-axis (from the center seating location), created a truly seamless “front stage.”
“The Monitor Audio array turned out to have plenty of reserves for louder fare like Godzilla - and the little BXW10 proved itself a gamer, willingly laying down a surprisingly solid basis for footballs, crashing buildings, and other assorted mayhem.”
“(Monitor Audio) should be proud to have produced a very well-balanced, highly musical, and attractive layout that delivers honest value and then some."
First Tests - BX2 AV System
'Good looks, good finish, good spec; wide-open, controlled and dynamic sound...Thrillingly fit for purpose, the Bronze BX 5.1 is money very well spent.'
Add a review
You might also like
- 2 1/2-Way Floorstander
- Twin 5 1/2” C-CAM® bass/mid driver
- 1” C-CAM gold dome tweeter
- HiVe®II port technology
- Magnetic grille fixings
- Rigid Die-cast chassis/basket
- Large vented pole design to reduce power compression, lower distortion and improved power handling
- High tech RDT flat ‘sandwich’ cone technology
- High quality gold plated ‘push’ type terminal – for easy installation
- 8 ohm impedance
- 50mm diameter voice coil with black anodised former –Improves convection cooling effects
- 18mm MDF cabinet construction with internal bracing
- Cool-running 220W Class D amplifier with switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
- Twin side-firing 10” C-CAM® drivers - one active and one passive ABR
- Low pass filter switch – for LFE or Stereo input selection
- Power switch with ON – Auto- Off/ trigger settings
- Stereo/ LFE RCA inputs
"This was captivating, even highly addictive listening!" - Julie Mullins, TAS, Dec. 2016
A closer look at Monitor Audio's tiny in-ceiling powerhouse speaker...
Two Shows... Two Countries... One Big Success