The diminutive BR1 allows you to enjoy high quality sound in the smallest spaces. You’ll fall in love with its agile, rhythmic performance and its liberating versatility. While retaining the compact dimensions of its B1 predecessor, this reference compact monitor delivers superior bandwidth and better linearity, so you hear more music with greater definition than ever before. The two-way BR1 ultiises a single 5 1/2" MMP®II bass driver and 1” C-CAM® tweeter within a system optimised for genuine fidelity wherever you place it in the home.
- New C-CAM® tweeter has greater sensitivity and response up to 30 kHz.
- New MMP® bass and mid-range drivers refined by FEA analysis.
- New crossovers for cleaner more precise signal transfer.
- Improved cabinet rigidity and stability.
- High-quality terminal panels blend easy access with high-end functionality.
- Choice of high quality pearlescent finishes.
Frequency Response +/- 3dB
55 Hz - 30 KHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
15 - 70 W
Rear Ported Bass Reflex
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 5.5" MMP® II Bass mid-range
1 x 1" (25 mm) gold dome C-CAM® tweeter
External Dimensions: (H x W x D)
260 x 165 x 180 mm
10 1/4 x 6 1/2 x 7 1/16 inch
3.8 Kg (8.4 lb)
Add a review
Take a closer look at Monitor Audio's all-weather speaker ranges...
SoundStage! Ultra gives the PL300 II a fantastic review and award...
"...a truly outstanding performance..." says Ed Selley of AVForums.com