A 3-driver, 2-way surround speaker featuring dual 1-inch C-CAM® tweeters, and a 8 inch C-CAM® bass driver featuring RST®. The C380-FX can be configured to deliver direct or diffuse surround-sound effects via front-mounted switch or alternatively using the 12 volt trigger found on high-end AV amplifiers.
- Dual tweeter configuration for use in di-pole or bi-pole mode.
- RST® bass driver and C-CAM® tweeters, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Timbre-match with GS, RS-CP, in-ceiling/wall and Gold Signature, Silver RS hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Aluminium alloy grilles offer rust-free performance and longevity. They are non magnetic and lighter in weight.
- All models are paint-able to blend with the living environment. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided for trouble free painting.
- All models use fire retardant materials specified to UL-94 VO rating.
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower rooms or pool areas.
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
45 Hz - 30 KHz
Maximum SPL (Single unit in free space)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amp Requirements
20 - 150 W
1x 8” C-CAM® cone base driver RST®
2 x 1” C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
(11 1/4 inch)
(6 5/16 inch)
(9 3/4 inch)
(6 3/16 inch)
+3db / 0dB / -3dB High frequency level switch.
Di-pole/Bi-pole switch with additional 12 volt trigger switch
3 position Tri-Grip dog fixings
Gold plated ‘push’ type terminals
Frame: Mineral filled ABS plastic
(UL94-V0 rated, RoHS compliant)
Baffle: Die-cast Aluminium
3.2 Kg (7 lb)
Add a review
A very busy and very productive show for Kevro and Monitor Audio...
What to expect from the upcoming show in January 2017...
The Gold 300 has been included in The Absolute Sound's 2017 Buyer's Guide for Floorstanding Loudspeakers.