A 3-driver, 2-way surround speaker featuring dual 1-inch C-CAM® tweeters, and a 6 1⁄2 inch C-CAM® bass driver. The C265-FX can be configured to deliver direct or diffuse surround-sound effects via front-mounted switch.
- Dual tweeter configuration for use in di-pole or bi-pole mode.
- C-CAM® drivers throughout, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Timbre-match with RS-CP in-ceiling/wall and Silver RS hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Aluminium alloy grilles offer rust-free performance and longevity. They are non magnetic and lighter in weight.
- All models are paint-able to blend with the living environment. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided for trouble free painting.
- All models use fire retardant materials specified to UL-94 VO rating.
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower rooms or pool areas.
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
60 Hz - 30K Hz
Maximum SPL (Single unit in free space)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amp Requirements
15 - 120 W
1x 6.5” C-CAM® cone base driver
2 x 1” C-CAM® fixed angle gold dome tweeters
(9 13/16 inch)
(6 1/16 inch)
(8 5/16 inch)
(5 7/8 inch)
+3db / 0dB / -3dB High frequency level switch.
3 position Tri-Grip dog fixings
Gold plated ‘push’ type terminals
Mineral filled ABS plastic
(UL94-V0 rated, RoHS compliant)
2.26 Kg (5 lb)
We carry all brand names of Speakers & I will tell all of you
professionals, or novices, that these are the Best Sounding
rear Surround speakers, not only for value, but excellent
sound reproduction. Of course DTS movies, but also just
7 ch Stereo with Pandora playing, unbelievable.
Next best: there is none!!!!!
Add a review
The PL300 II and Silver 8 have both received Recommended Components status from Stereophile Magazine...
A closer look at the newest product offerings to join the Monitor Audio family...
AudioControl and Monitor Audio confirm alliance...