A 3-driver, 2-way surround speaker featuring dual 1-inch C-CAM® tweeters, and a 6 1⁄2 inch C-CAM® bass driver. The C265-FX can be configured to deliver direct or diffuse surround-sound effects via front-mounted switch.
- Dual tweeter configuration for use in di-pole or bi-pole mode.
- C-CAM® drivers throughout, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Timbre-match with RS-CP in-ceiling/wall and Silver RS hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Aluminium alloy grilles offer rust-free performance and longevity. They are non magnetic and lighter in weight.
- All models are paint-able to blend with the living environment. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided for trouble free painting.
- All models use fire retardant materials specified to UL-94 VO rating.
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower rooms or pool areas.
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
60 Hz - 30K Hz
Maximum SPL (Single unit in free space)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amp Requirements
15 - 120 W
1x 6.5” C-CAM® cone base driver
2 x 1” C-CAM® fixed angle gold dome tweeters
(9 13/16 inch)
(6 1/16 inch)
(8 5/16 inch)
(5 7/8 inch)
+3db / 0dB / -3dB High frequency level switch.
3 position Tri-Grip dog fixings
Gold plated ‘push’ type terminals
Mineral filled ABS plastic
(UL94-V0 rated, RoHS compliant)
2.26 Kg (5 lb)
Add a review
Monitor Audio Facebook and Twitter pages have been created specifically for USA and Canada
David Susilo writes a fantastic review on Monitor Audio's full-size luxury in-wall speaker...
"This is a 2-way with both power and control, and without exaggeration, sounds life-like."