With an 8-inch MMP®II dual wound voice coil bass driver and independent pivoting C-CAM® tweeters, the C180-T2 gives you all the convenience of stereo sound from a single in-ceiling speaker for high quality sound in general applications or where space is at a premium. As part of the 100 Series of architectural speakers, it offers the biggest bass driver size of any speaker in its class.
- 2-way design with pivoting C-CAM® tweeters (15 degrees of play).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Audio match with BR-CP, Radius-CP, Climate 10 and Bronze BR and Radius Series hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Aluminium alloy grille for rust-free performance and longevity. It is non magnetic and lighter in weight.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided for trouble free painting.
- Fire retardant to UL-94 VO rating.
- Splash and humidity proof for installation in shower room or pool areas.
- Features dust protection cover that is designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
60 Hz - 25 KHz
6 + 6 ohms
Power Handling (RMS)
Maximum SPL (Single unit in free space)
Recommended Amp Requirements
10 - 120 W
1 x 8” MMP®II cone bass driver
2 x 1” C-CAM® Pivoting gold dome tweeter
(11 1/4 inch)
(4 7/8 inch)
(9 3/4 inch)
(4 3/4 inch)
+3db / 0dB / -3dB High frequency level switch
3 position Tri-Grip dog fixings
Gold plated ‘push’ type terminals
Mineral filled ABS plastic
(UL94-V0 rated, RoHS compliant)
3 Kg (6.6 lb)
Add a review
The PL300 II and Silver 8 have both received Recommended Components status from Stereophile Magazine...
A closer look at the newest product offerings to join the Monitor Audio family...
AudioControl and Monitor Audio confirm alliance...