The Gold C350 centre speaker is a no-compromise centre channel solution for serious home theatre installations. Its three-way, four driver configuration mirrors that of the Gold 300, although the bass drivers are tuned to work in the Gold C350's sealed cabinet. Unsurprisingly the C350 is the perfect match for its floor-standing counterpart, producing frequencies from 40Hz to beyond 60 kHz. A neutral tonal balance and distortion-free sound give the C350 the ability to project crystal-clear dialogue and mid-range detail at any volume.
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- New C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.
40 Hz - 60 kHz
Nominal Impedance (ohms)
Maximum S.P.L (dBA)
Power Handling - R.M.S. (W)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (W)
100 - 200
L.F - M.F: 800 Hz
M.F - H.F: 2.3 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 61/2" RST® bass/mid-range driver
1 x 4" RST mid-range driver
1 x C-CAM® H.F ribbon transducer
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD)
254 x 581 x 333 mm
(10 x 227/8 x 131/8 inch)
Complete Dimensions Inc Terminals (HxWxD)
254 x 581 x 360 mm
(10 x 227/8 x 143/16 inch)
19.6Kg (43lb 2oz)
Gold 5.1 is a stunner!
October’s edition of Home Cinema Choice hosts a stunning review debut for the Gold 300AV 5.1 system. Awarding a Best Buy (rare at the price level) and five glorious stars in every category: Performance, Design, Features and Overall, the magazine’s home theatre doyen Adam Rayner concludes “So, the Gold 300AV costs plenty but offers enormity. It has the might and it has clarity. It can play sweet and linear at low levels or it can frighten the neighbours’ neighbours. The sheer bandwidth on tap is amazing and in truth, after admiring the design and finish and a little experimentation with the sub’s EQ settings, you’ll rapidly forget about the enclosures. The sound is immediately engaging, grasping you by the senses and dragging you into a movie with ease. With the Gold 300AV you get delicious performance in every direction. You could pay more and get less. Best buy, easy.”
Read the full review here or in the October 2015 issue of Home Cinema Choice.
Add a review
You might also like
- Luxuriously finished 3-Way floorstander
- Updated Twin 6 1/2” RST® C-CAM® bass drivers
- Updated 4” RST C-CAM midrange driver
- New magnetically-fixed ‘floating’ cloth grille
- C-CAM ribbon transducer
- HiVe®II port technology
- Luxury 15” C-CAM® subwoofer
- Switch mode power supply
- Powerful 650Watt DSP amplifier
- 12V trigger
- 4 x Remote EQ Settings
- Front mounted Control panel
- Rear Ported HiVe®II technology
- 2 x 6.5" RDT® bass/mid-range driver
- 1 x C-CAM® high frequency ribbon transducer
- All cabinet finishes have hand-upholstered front baffles in Ingleston Black premium grade leather.
- Finish options: Santos Rosewood veneer with clear gloss piano lacquer Ebony veneer with clear gloss piano lacquer Piano black gloss
Danny Phillips from Trusted Reviews takes a closer look at the ASB-10 & WS-10 wireless soundbar system...
A new level of in-ceiling audio performance coming soon...
The CLG-160 joins Monitor Audio's Climate Garden range.