Incorporating a 4-inch C-CAM driver for a wider response and exceptional midrange accuracy, together with the CWT family’s pivoting gold dome tweeter, the CWT240 combines our signature sound quality with stealthy ‘trimless’ aesthetic appeal.
Please specify a round or square grille option when ordering.
- 4” driver
- Versatile - Round or Square grille options
- Smaller - Overall size is typically 25% smaller than similar products
- Slim - all models less than 4” deep for easy installation in more locations
- Tri-Grip® – secure and easy fixing
- C-CAM® - bass driver
- C-CAM – distinctive and renowned gold dome tweeter with up to 15 degrees of pivot in all directions
- Trimless – unobtrusive frame and low profile grille for installations where discreet aesthetics are necessary
- Magnetic grille fixing - grilles are held in place by ultra-powerful Neodymium magnets for easy installation and servicing
- Paintable grille to allow perfect integration with décor. Additional scrim material is provided to facilitate trouble-free painting
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of loose building materials or dust into the driver and crossover network
- Dedicated pre-construction (rough-in kits) brackets available.
75Hz - 30kHz
Maximum SPL (single unit in free space)
Power Handling (R.M.S)
Recommended Amp Requirements
10 - 50 W
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 4” C-CAM® cone bass driver. 1 x 1” (25mm) C-CAM pivoting gold dome tweeter
Round: 180.2mm (7 1/8”) Square: 176.7 x 176.7mm (6 15/16 x 6 15/16”)
98.6mm (3 7/8”)
Cut-out Hole Diameter
149mm (5 7/8”)
3 position Tri-Grip® dog fixings
Gold plated ‘push’ type terminals
Mineral filled ABS, RoHS compliant
Add a review
You might also like
- Versatile - designed to fit horizontally or vertically for consistent performance when used around the room in multi-channel surround applications
- Ultra-compact - small speaker, big performance
- Dual 5” drivers in a D’Appolito array provide high power handling and high efficiency
- High frequency level adjustment for localised fine-tuning
- Trimless design – unobtrusive frame and low profile grille for discreet installation
- Super-slim - all models have a mounting depth of less than 10cm (4”) for easy installation in many more locations
- Rigid Die-cast chassis/basket
- Large vented pole design to reduce power compression, lower distortion and improved power handling
- High tech RDT flat ‘sandwich’ cone technology
- High quality gold plated ‘push’ type terminal – for easy installation
- 8 ohm impedance
- 50mm diameter voice coil with black anodised former –Improves convection cooling effects
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter and C-CAM bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
"This was captivating, even highly addictive listening!" - Julie Mullins, TAS, Dec. 2016
A closer look at Monitor Audio's tiny in-ceiling powerhouse speaker...
Two Shows... Two Countries... One Big Success