Incorporating a 4-inch C-CAM driver for a wider response and exceptional midrange accuracy, together with the CWT family’s pivoting gold dome tweeter, the CWT240 combines our signature sound quality with stealthy ‘trimless’ aesthetic appeal.
Please specify a round or square grille option when ordering.
- 4” driver
- Versatile - Round or Square grille options
- Smaller - Overall size is typically 25% smaller than similar products
- Slim - all models less than 4” deep for easy installation in more locations
- Tri-Grip® – secure and easy fixing
- C-CAM® - bass driver
- C-CAM – distinctive and renowned gold dome tweeter with up to 15 degrees of pivot in all directions
- Trimless – unobtrusive frame and low profile grille for installations where discreet aesthetics are necessary
- Magnetic grille fixing - grilles are held in place by ultra-powerful Neodymium magnets for easy installation and servicing
- Paintable grille to allow perfect integration with décor. Additional scrim material is provided to facilitate trouble-free painting
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of loose building materials or dust into the driver and crossover network
- Dedicated pre-construction (rough-in kits) brackets available.
75Hz - 30kHz
Maximum SPL (single unit in free space)
Power Handling (R.M.S)
Recommended Amp Requirements
10 - 50 W
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 4” C-CAM® cone bass driver. 1 x 1” (25mm) C-CAM pivoting gold dome tweeter
Round: 180.2mm (7 1/8”) Square: 176.7 x 176.7mm (6 15/16 x 6 15/16”)
98.6mm (3 7/8”)
Cut-out Hole Diameter
149mm (5 7/8”)
3 position Tri-Grip® dog fixings
Gold plated ‘push’ type terminals
Mineral filled ABS, RoHS compliant
Add a review
You might also like
- Versatile - designed to fit horizontally or vertically for consistent performance when used around the room in multi-channel surround applications
- Ultra-compact - small speaker, big performance
- Dual 5” drivers in a D’Appolito array provide high power handling and high efficiency
- High frequency level adjustment for localised fine-tuning
- Trimless design – unobtrusive frame and low profile grille for discreet installation
- Super-slim - all models have a mounting depth of less than 10cm (4”) for easy installation in many more locations
- Rigid Die-cast chassis/basket
- Large vented pole design to reduce power compression, lower distortion and improved power handling
- High tech RDT flat ‘sandwich’ cone technology
- High quality gold plated ‘push’ type terminal – for easy installation
- 8 ohm impedance
- 50mm diameter voice coil with black anodised former –Improves convection cooling effects
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter and C-CAM bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
A very busy and very productive show for Kevro and Monitor Audio...
What to expect from the upcoming show in January 2017...
The Gold 300 has been included in The Absolute Sound's 2017 Buyer's Guide for Floorstanding Loudspeakers.