The two-way CWT in-ceiling model with 6-inch driver features Monitor Audio's proprietary MMP®II cones coupled with a pivoting version of our acclaimed C-CAM® gold dome tweeter. By specifying a Round or a Square grille option, Trimless series has been designed to complement any décor.
Please specify between a Round or a Square grille option when ordering.
- 6” driver
- Versatile - Round or Square grille options
- Smaller - Overall size is typically 25% smaller than similar products
- Slim - all models less than 4” deep for easy installation in more locations
- Tri-Grip – secure and easy fixing
- MMP® II – Monitor Audio’s advanced bass/mid driver cone technology
- C-CAM® – distinctive and renowned gold dome tweeter with up to 15 degrees of pivot in all directions
- Trimless – unobtrusive frame and low profile grille for installations where discreet aesthetics are necessary
- Magnetic grille fixing - grilles are held in place by ultra-powerful Neodymium magnets for easy installation and servicing
- Paintable grille to allow perfect integration with décor. Additional scrim material is provided to facilitate trouble-free painting
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of loose building materials or dust into the driver and crossover network
- Dedicated pre-construction (rough-in kits) brackets available.
60Hz - 30kHz
Maximum SPL (single unit in free space)
Power Handling (R.M.S)
Recommended Amp Requirements
15 - 70 W
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 6” MMPII
cone bass driver.
1 x 1” (25mm) C-CAM
pivoting gold dome tweeter
Round: 204.2mm (8 1/16”)
Square: 199.2 x 199.2mm
(7 13/16 x 7 13/16”)
99mm (3 7/8”)
Cut-out Hole Diameter
170mm (6 11/16”)
3 position Tri-Grip® dog fixings
Gold plated ‘push’ type
Mineral filled ABS, RoHS compliant
Add a review
You might also like
- Versatile - designed to fit horizontally or vertically for consistent performance when used around the room in multi-channel surround applications
- Ultra-compact - small speaker, big performance
- Dual 5” drivers in a D’Appolito array provide high power handling and high efficiency
- Trimless design – unobtrusive frame and low profile grille for discreet installation
- Super-slim - all models have a mounting depth of less than 10cm (4”) for easy installation in many more locations
- Tri-Grip fixing® – for easy, secure installation
- 3" MMP®II Driver. All drivers are dedicated and model specific, with each model in the Radius series being designed and voiced individually.
- 3/4" gold C-CAM® tweeter, rear-firing to enhance sound dispersion characteristics
- Single through-bolt driver fixing. Provides mechanical de-coupling properties resulting in enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. Through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Single point ¼"x20TPI wall fixing. Use the optional Monitor Audio speaker mount or any standard wall bracket
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter and MMPII bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
A very busy and very productive show for Kevro and Monitor Audio...
What to expect from the upcoming show in January 2017...
The Gold 300 has been included in The Absolute Sound's 2017 Buyer's Guide for Floorstanding Loudspeakers.