The most accurate of any Bronze generation mini, imbuing the design with true ‘monitor’ status. The 5.5 ” bass driver has been created to out-perform a larger conventional driver and results in a cleaner, more dynamic delivery, even at high power levels. The Bronze Ones are able to play much louder and deeper than their compact size would suggest from close-to-wall positions in smaller room environments. Perfect for stand or shelf, or wall-mounted using our Universal Wall Bracket (UWB), the Ones will deliver great sound where space is at a premium.
- New C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
- New 5 1/2” bass driver with ‘dished’ C-CAM® cone profile
- HiVe® port technology
- Single bolt-through driver systems for increased cabinet rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18mm MDF cabinet construction employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity and low cabinet coloration
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes in Black Oak, Pearlescent Walnut, Rosemah and a new White Ash
- 1/4”x20 TPI thread for wall mount bracket options (optional Universal wall mount bracket – UWB)
55 Hz - 30 KHz
Nominal Impedance (Ohms)
Maximum SPL (dBA @1M – each)
Power Handling R.M.S (W)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (W)
Bass reflex - HiVe® Port technology
3.5kg (7lb 12oz)
Add a review
The Bronze 2 wins 'Best Standmount Speaker' while the Bronze 5 AV system wins a 'Product Of The Year' award for the second year in a row!
Stereophile Magazine has once again compiled a list of Recommended Components for 2016 and Monitor Audio's Silver 8 has made the list.
A new booth, 7 new product ranges, and one of the most exciting shows to date!