From the towering Bronze Six, the most complete New Bronze speaker, music and home theatre lovers can appreciate the full-range flavour of our forty year design heritage. Its deceptively compact cabinet supports two 6 1/2” C-CAM bass drivers operating in tandem with a further 6 1/2” mid-range unit housed in a dedicated chamber. In this way matching drivers tuned for different roles are able to develop a wonderfully uniform, tonally consistent sound-field involving seismic low bass and richly coherent mid-range detail, which rises in frequency to meet the illuminating resolution of our fabulous Bronze C-CAM tweeter. Here is New Bronze in tooth and claw, alive to its ambitious audiophile design precedents and equipped with a compelling mix of accuracy, scale and dynamics for the highest value music and home theatre audio.
- New C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
- Optimised 6 ½” mid-range driver featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM® cone profile
- Dual 6 1/2” bass drivers featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM® cone profile
- Two and a half way configuration with differentially tuned acoustic system - higher efficiency and improved low frequency extension
- HiVe® port technology
- All drivers feature single bolt-through driver systems, for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet coloration
- Floor-level terminal panel for easy termination and neat cable access. Bi-wire/ Bi-amp terminal configuration
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
2 1/2 Way
34 Hz - 30 KHz
Nominal Impedance (Ohms)
Maximum SPL (dBA @1M – each)
Power Handling R.M.S (W)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (W)
Dual chamber bass reflex – Ported front and rear HiVe® Port technology
LF: -6dB @ 600Hz
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 6 1/2" C-CAM® bass
1 x 6 1/2" C-CAM® bass mid-range driver
1 x 25 mm gold dome C-CAM® tweeter
External Dimensions: (HxWxD)
985 x 185 x 315 mm
(1003 x 235 x 350 - inc plinth)
18.25 Kg (40.2 lbs)
Bronze 6 Wins Reviewer's Choice Award
After reviewing the Bronze 6, Hans Wetzel from SoundStage Access had plenty of positive things to say about the speaker, and even saw fit to present the Bronze 6 with the SoundStage 'Reviewer's Choice' Award!
"These, I thought, are phenomenal speakers."
"The speaker did nothing wrong — which, in light of the price, is a tall compliment to Monitor's engineers."
"To my ears, Monitor Audio's Bronze 6 is near faultless."
"...it's exciting, dynamic sound makes every listening experience memorable. Taut, punchy bass, broad soundstaging, a clean, articulate midrange, and remarkably composed sound at high SPLs make the Bronze 6 an easy recommendation."
"This killer loudspeaker is a high-water mark of audio value."
Add a review
The Bronze 5.1 system wins prestigious EISA Award for BEST VALUE HT SPEAKER SYSTEM 2016-2017!
"...the Monitor Audio Gold 300s are highly recommended for a long look and listen."
Monitor Audio Facebook and Twitter pages have been created specifically for USA and Canada