All Weather Range
- High Performance C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) bass and high frequency drivers
- Stainless Steel ‘Trimless’ grille – strong and resistant to corrosion
- Non-ferrous Samarium Cobalt magnets for grille attachment – prevent rust and corrosion
- IP55 certified for Extreme climate conditions: Salt Spray, UV stability, Water, Vibration, Anti-corrosion
- Patented Tri-grip Dog-leg fixings
The new ‘All-Weather in-Ceiling’ Series of in-wall/ceiling speakers will carry the brand’s quality discreetly into garden, pool and marine areas, proving that there is no environment beyond the reach of great sound.
Not only are the four new AWC models equipped with the excellence of over four decades of award-winning speaker engineering, their stealthy flush-fitting design includes a heightened level of water, dust, corrosion, UV and temperature protection, providing custom installations with long-term reliability in the most challenging conditions.
The AWC Series joins our established ‘Climate’ range of weather-proof cabinet speakers to extend the choice of robust all-weather options available from Monitor Audio’s wide architectural speaker line-up, adding super-discreet, weather-proof high performance to a growing list of reliable outcomes.
Models: AWC280 & AWC280-T2 (Available from October 2016).
The Gold 300 and Silver 10 have both been awarded a 2017 Editor's Choice Award from The Absolute Sound...
Monitor Audio launches high performance invisible speaker!
"Sound quality that will make you forget you're listening to an in-wall."