The AirPlay® enabled MA100 is a next generation network-ready music system built for the way we play music today. It combines the latest wireless streaming technologies with finest audio design to bring a world of digital music to your home. Wherever you store or seek your favourite songs - on computer, smartphone, NAS drive or the cloud, or streamed directly from Internet radio stations around the globe - the classy MA100 system of A100 amplifier and MASS 10 speakers will bring them alive with amazing quality and realism.
- Multi-Zone wire-less integrated stereo amplifier
- Compatible with Apple AirPlay®
- Airstream Direct enabled - Router free music
- S/PDIF (Digital) optical input
- Stereo RCA analogue inputs
- Stereo RCA pre/ sub-woofer outputs
- 2 x 50 Watts Power Output
- Audiophile quality Class A/B amplifiers
- A100 uses external high precision crystal clock to ensure extremely low jitter
- USB input for charging and Wi-Fi set up.
- Simple connection to Wi-Fi network using Wi-Fi sharing
- Software upgrades over Internet via Wi-Fi: future proofed, simple and automatic
- Vertical or horizontal orientation – Stand included
- White or black finish options with contrasting glass side trims.
- IR Remote control unit
- Totally silent operation
- 4” bass midrange driver featuring C-CAM® cone technology
- Specially developed 1” C-CAM tweeter
- Damped polymer moulded cabinet with internal ribbing
- Single bolt-through driver and bracing system for increased rigidity
- Rear-mounted port featuring HiVe®II technology for clean, powerful, punchy bass
- Cloth finish with contrasting solid aluminium end caps
- Includes 2 x 2.5m Speaker Cables
- Optional floor-stand (sold separately) with internal cable management system.
Add a review
You might also like
- Compact, powerful subwoofer
- 10" Long throw C-Cam Driver
- 10” flat Auxiliary bass radiator
- Class D amplifier
- 3 x pre-set bass modes
- Heavy duty MDF construction
- Dedicated stand for MASS 10
- Integrated cable management
- New 4” C-CAM® bass driver - Radius features all new bass drivers with concave cone profiles, introduced by our top-of-the-range Platinum speakers and applied subsequently to Gold GX. Extensive research and FEA modelling have allowed us to perfect the relationship between the new radiating diaphragm and its motor design, introducing larger motor sizes and voice coils for increased excursion, higher power capability and reduced distortion.
- New C-CAM gold dome tweeter - optimised to deliver the finest and widest performance within the compact Radius cabinets. It benefits from a more efficient rear-venting design, releasing air trapped and compressed at the back of the tweeter dome, and guiding it around the drive assembly to a rear-loading chamber.
- HiVe®II port design - Straight from Platinum’s design blueprint, the HiVe reflex port makes its Radius debut. It’s shaped to have the same effect on airflow as a gun-barrel on a bullet. Rifled grooves inside the port help to accelerate the flow and reduce turbulence, so air moves in and out of the port more efficiently, for a faster more dynamic bass response.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Single point ¼”x20TPI wall fixing. Use the optional Monitor Audio speaker mount or any standard wall bracket
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system.
The PL300 II and Silver 8 have both received Recommended Components status from Stereophile Magazine...
A closer look at the newest product offerings to join the Monitor Audio family...
AudioControl and Monitor Audio confirm alliance...