What Hi-Fi? includes Monitor Audio's Bronze 2 in their top 8 Best Budget Hi-Fi Speaker roundup...
The multi-award winning Bronze 2 bookshelf speaker features a neutral tonal balance and high detail resolution combined with high overall efficiency and power handling. Armed with a large 6.5" C-CAM bass driver and front-firing HiVe® port, the turbo-charged Bronze 2 is capable of effortless dynamic scale and presence, revealing all the dramatic contrast in music and cinema sound.
For a speaker of its size, the Bronze 2 will deliver breath-taking results mounted on a stand and placed up to 8" from a wall.
In What Hi-Fi's recent speaker roundup, they chose eight models that they felt were the best speakers available to feature high quality sound and plenty of value. We are proud to say that Monitor Audio's Bronze 2 was included in the list!
"For their size, these Award-winning speakers dig deep in the bass. They're tonally balanced and impressively detailed too."
Read the full article here.
When What Hi-Fi? reviewed the Bronze 2 back in 2015, they called the speakers "stunning standmounters" and "hugely talented performers". They gave the Bronze 2 a 5-star rating, and said they had a "spellbinding performance, out of keeping from what we normally hear at this level."
Read the full review here.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
You might also like
- 10” driver featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone
- Class-D Amplifier
- Switch Mode power supply
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter and C-CAM bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.